recently j from thinking about... had a different kind of question meme on her blog. she answered the personal interview questions another blogger had asked her, and she in turn offered to interview anyone else that asked.
here are the questions that she asked me....
Is there any food you could eat every day without getting sick of it?
absolutely! i could eat chocolate in it's many and varied forms day in and day out without fail. and i do.
Are there brands you are loyal to? Anything, car, computer, food products, whatever.
hmmm... i suppose we are (now) loyal mac users. as far as clothing & food go, i go for the cheapest brand.
Salty or sweet? What’s your favorite craving?
salty then sweet then salty then sweet. i alternate. right now i love "take 5" candy bars which combine salty and sweet and it's deadly.
TP….over or under?
over! of course! is there any other way??
Could you give up your cell phone for a month?
without even batting an eye. i hardly ever even use the thing. i hate being bothered/interrupted by it. i have no idea how to text message.
Here are the rules, if you would like to be interviewed:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
a big thank you to j for the questions, and if you'd like to be interviewed, let me know.