thank you, lotus, for the tag! here goes:
1. One book that changed your life?
"the grapes of wrath" by john steinbeck, in that it raised the bar for any book i will ever read for the rest of my life.
2. One book you have read more than once?
the whole "harry potter" series, but "the goblet of fire" is by far my favorite.
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
"where the sidewalk ends" by shel silverstein. i pored over it as a child, and i pore over it still. magic!
4. One book that made you cry?
"the red tent" by anita diamant.
5. One book that made you laugh?
i laughed at those yaya books by rebecca wells like crazy.
6. One book you wish had been written?
two, actually-- owner manuals for my specific children.
7. One book you wish had never been written?
"mein kampf" by adolf hitler
8. One book you are currently reading?
"sixpence house: lost in a town of books" by paul collins, aptly a book about bibliophiles in a town filled with bookstores.
9. One book you have been meaning to read?
anything by toni morrison
anyone who wants to be tagged... YOU'RE IT!