The Seven Songs I Would Pick If I Could Only Listen To Seven Songs For The Rest Of My Life, Which, Yeah, Like Someone Is Going To Impose That...
and her challenge tormented me. seven? only seven? i listened to all the 5-star-rated tunes on my ipod for a few days. i jotted, i thought. i scribbled out and re-added songs. why would this be so impotant to me? i'm not sure why, but i just couldn't narrow the list.
then, the lovely lainey-paney over at life is just so daily tagged me to post my 3 favorite songs. i suddenly saw a way out of my dilemma. 7 + 3=10, right? ten songs! i didn't have to narrow it down to seven anymore! the challenge seemed surmountable now!
here they are, the 10 songs i consider my favorite, in no particular order. difficult, because they are changeable due to mood, year, insanity... whatever. i'm so noncommittal, aren't i?
- i don't want to live on the moon by ernie from sesame street
- the rainbow connection by kermit from the muppets
- walkin' after midnight by patsy cline
- mr blue sky by elo
- you put your arms around me by sinead o'connor
- long may you run by neil young
- ob-la-di, ob-la-da by the beatles (sorry j)
- one by u2
- the obvious child by paul simon
anyone else that wants to play by my cheater's rules, be my guest. i'd love to see what y'all have to say.