Wednesday, March 14, 2007

and... THEY'RE OFF!


please excuse me for a week...
i must go soak up sun, food and drinks in the dominican republic with my darling husband.
don't worry, i'll be back before you can miss me with some nice photos and a nice relaxed attitude... until april 16th, that is. although april 15th IS our anniversary, so maybe i'll have some celebratory cheer left over for tax day.
for now, i must scurry to see who gets booted from 'american idol' AND 'america's next top model.' i suck, i know.

10 comments:

Secret Pal said...

Have a great time!

Lotus Reads said...

Have a super time, Melissa, wish I were going too! :)

Susan in Italy said...

Holy Cannoli, yougot married on tax day. Talk about finding the silver lining.

Diviertense mucho en La Republica Dominicana! (Have a great time in the DR)

Autumn's Mom said...

Soak it UP!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Booklogged said...

What do you mean, "you'll be back before we can miss you"? We already do miss you.

Have a wonderful, relaxing time. Sounds heavenly.

Anonymous said...

Since we're supposed to get 10-12" of snow tonight, I can't tell you how happy I am for you....really....I can't!! :) Have a decent cup of coffee for me...

Heidi said...

Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Jay said...

Yar, you lucky bugger.

ML said...

Have the best time ever!!!

Unknown said...

I hope you are enjoying your trip!