Tuesday, December 27, 2005

all my children




okay, here are my favorite christmas pictures of each of my children, male, feamle, and canine. the one of jane is with her look-alike, s made it at build-a-bear with her christmas money from great-grandma & grandpa. she also loves their website and plays the little interactive games. h's picture is just pure reaction... he had such fun opening presents. s's picture is when she didn't WANT me to take her picture, and the look is pure teenager. a special thanks to lotusflower for the precious dress she is wearing.

we've had a relaxing few days with little event. lots of game and toy playing; all the kids are outside now playing king kong. i'm sure h has taken the title role, casting jane as a t-rex and s as ann darrow. she does a mean imitation of fay wray, let me tell ya. a wee bit dramatic, our daughter, and i have NO IDEA where she gets it. really.

1 comment:

Lotus Reads said...

Awww, these are great pics! You've captured H's joy so wonderfully! And S's picture is an absolute treasure - a keeper for sure! lol It always makes me smile to see it! :)