Saturday, December 17, 2005
daughter roasting by an open fire
okay, i just thought she was cute asleep by the fire. after the dryer incident last night, we inexplicably lost power for several hours. welcome to the country! we had candles and fires burning, and while it's a great adventure for the kids, it's a bit tiresome for the adults. especially as we had already fed them, but were waiting to make dinner for ourselves until after bedtime. it was cold cuts and jell-o instead of steaks. bummer.