Wednesday, December 06, 2006

abc me me me

okay j, i'll play along.

A - Available/single? happily unavailable since june 1992
B - Best Friend? my man
C - Cake or Pie? pie i think... pumpkin or pecan
D - Drink Of Choice? coffee
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? toothbrush... i'm a clean mouth freak
F - Favorite Color? green green green
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? the white/clear gummy bears
H - Hometown? can't really claim one, but i grew up in carmel, in
I - Indulgence? sushi
J- January Or February? the forsythia blooms in february, which means spring isn't far behind
K - Kids & Their Names? h, a boy aged 8, and s ("toilet"), a girl aged 5
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? family
M - Marriage Date? april 15. tax day!!!
N - Number Of Siblings? 2 brothers: 1 older and 1 much (10 yrs) younger
O - Oranges Or Apples? oranges, esp in the fresh squeezed juice form
P - Phobias/Fears? something bad happening to my kids
Q - Favorite Quote? "take it for what it is" axl rose
R - Reason to Smile? my family & dog. generic, i know
S - Season? spring. a fresh, clean, new beginning after the cold
T - Tag Three or Four People? eh, whoever wants to play
U - Unknown Fact About Me? i don't wash my face at night
V - Vegetable you don’t like? raw onions
W - Worst Habit? probably picking my fingernails or swiping at my runny nose with a sleeve for lack of kleenex
X - X-rays You’ve Had? most recently TEETH when i had braces 2 yrs ago
Y - Your Favorite Food? can't pick. too many. i love food.
Z - Zodiac Sign? cancer, and i'm VERY typical of the sign

6 comments:

Beenzzz said...

I like your meme! I definitely have to do this one. I think sushi is a great indulgence food too. You favorite quote is a good one too!

Lotus Reads said...

Great meme, Melissa, there's so much I didn't know about you, for instance,I didn't know your favorite color is green and I'm so glad it is (you'll know why in about a week's time) ;) Also,I didn't know you had an older brother, how cool! The kids must love you when you wipe your runny nose with your sleeve, hahahha!

hellomelissa said...

beenzzz- i've liked that quote since guns 'n' roses was popular, although i didn't really like the band or their music all that much. it just sums up so much for me, and helps me get past the garbage in life without getting upset.

lotus- yes, i have an older (by 2.5 yrs) brother, andy. he lives in indiana with his wife & my niece & nephew... about the same ages/ sexes as my kids. i guess i've always liked green because it reminds me of spring and summer and outdoors. i can't wait to find out what green thing is coming! :) something just might pop up in your mailbox today or tomorrow. and it just might be green as well.

Jay said...

Aw, you quoted Axl Rose. Best meme ever!

J said...

Very cool. Green rocks. :) And you lived in Carmel? CA? NICE. I would move to Monterey in a heartbeat, but boy, it's gotten EXPENSIVE to buy there. Since I don't have a million dollars for a shack, I'm stuck. Oh well. :)

hellomelissa said...

i'm giggling, j, because carMEL, ca is a looooong way from CARmel, indiana. it was a bedroom community north of indianapolis when i lived there, now it's a big residential/stripmall nightmare in a cornfield. it's a good place to be FROM. it means you're not there anymore.